Your stories are valuable.
Your stories deserve to be heard.
Your stories can radically change your life.
Done-For-You Content Marketing Blog Posts
Content marketing doesn’t have to be hard. If you hate writing blog posts, but still want written content on your website that converts, let’s talk!
First thing’s first.
I’m not a content mill, or budget Upwork writer. I pour my heart in soul into my writing. That kind of magic is valuable in an online world saturated with regurgitated list posts, fluffy click bait, and writers throwing words on a page without investing any real thought or time into their writing.
I’m not about spitting out sentences just to collect a paycheck.
If you want your written content done for you in a way that reflects your voice, vision, and values (while making you money) let’s chat!
I take on new writing clients on a case-by-case basis. I have limited slots each month, and if you want your name on my list, feel free to click the button below to learn more about my content writing services and if we’d be a good fit to work together.
One-on-One Content Marketing CoachingDiscover your Marketing Voice and the power of storytellling.
I see so many bloggers, freelance writers, and content marketing professionals struggling to fit their content into a certain mold because someone else told them how content marketing should be done.
Can you take all the ways you feel you should be doing content marketing and flush it down the toilet with all the other crap people tell you?
Here’s the thing… You wonderful, beautiful person, you.
If your content marketing isn’t an adventure of creation and excitement… then could it be that you aren’t tapping into your true gifts and storytelling voice?
I help content marketing professionals unleash the Storyteller inside.
Once that happens…
Hold on, because you are in for some intense freedom and adventure in your content marketing.
Storytelling Marketing Freedom6 Months of 1:1 Coaching
- Do you want to discover your own marketing voice and learn how to use stories to grow your business in a way that feels natural and effortless?
- 1 Set You Up For Success call (90 min) We’ll go over 1 piece of your content, talk about what’s working for you and what isn’t, and establish your goals moving forward.
- 1 call (45-min) once a month to evaluate your progress, goals, and brainstorm.
- Unlimited coaching “quickies” between phone calls through Facebook Messenger or email.
- 2 Content Exploration sessions (45-min call) in the middle and end of the program to evaluate 1 piece of your content. We’ll dive into what’s working for you and tweak the areas you want to improve.
- Bonus workshops/trainings/and success story share times where we shake things up and celebrate the awesome things you’re doing in your life and business.
- Access to your own client hub (pictured above), the home of all of our coaching calls, calendar, and bonus worksheets, exercises, and recordings that will be added on a regular basis.
- Payment plans available.
Mini Coaching SessionAs Needed Content Coaching.
- Maybe you want direct access to me and my content coaching skills, but you don’t need a long-term commitment.
- How it Works:
- Send me 1 piece of content (this can be a web page, blog post, email, published or not.)
- I’ll go over the content, make some notes and send the content back to you before our call.
- After you’ve had a day or two to digest, we’ll get on the phone (45 min) for some intense exploration and discovery. This is all about feedback, brainstorming, and goal-setting. I’ll help you align your content marketing, discover the superpowers of your Marketing Voice, and help you craft your own game plan moving forward.
If any of the options above tickle your fancy, then listen to that little wiggle in your soul.
I’d love for you to reach out, step out, and begin your journey of complete freedom and adventure in your content marketing.
If any of the options above speak to you, I want to set up a no-pressure 30-minute connection call with you.
This isn’t a boring phone call with a faceless, stuffy CEO I’m talking about.
Have kids or fur-babies
Awesome! So do I!
Hate the way you sound on the phone?
Same here. (Does anyone ever really love their “phone voice?”)
This is all about getting to know each other and how we can collaborate and work together while sharing some laughs and fun along the way.